The following Terms & Conditions, briefly referred to as the Terms, are applicable to Topcasinosites.bet, briefly referred to as the Website, and encompass the behavior, actions, and rights of all parties involved – those who manage the Website and its third-party visitors.
1. T&C: General Definitions
- Topcasinosites.bet is referred to as the Website.
- All applicable policies, terms, and conditions are referred to as the Terms.
- The operators of Topcasinosites.bet are referred to as the Owner or Topcasinosites.bet.
- The third parties that visit the Website are referred to as User(s).
- The information that Users submit and the Website gathers is referred to as Data.
- The short data piece Topcasinosites.bet sends and stores on your computer is referred to as a Cookie.
- Personal Data is handled and processed in accordance with the applicable laws. The relevant laws are referred to as Data Protection Laws.
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC as amended in 2006 and 2009 is referred to as EU Cookie Law.
2. T&C: General Terms
- When Users access Topcasinosites.bet, they agree with these Terms and confirm they understand and will comply.
- Users below the legal age of 18 or below the legal age in their country are restricted from accessing Topcasinosites.bet. The higher age limit is considered.
- The Owner strives to provide timely, authentic, and accurate information, but the Owner cannot be held accountable for the accuracy and the updates of the published content.
- The Owner and the Website cannot be held accountable for damages, losses, or negative effects caused by the usage and actions based on the available content.
- Topcasinosites.bet cannot guarantee 100% and at all times that all of the information on the Website is error-free. Thus, Topcasinosites.bet cannot be held accountable for damages or losses incurred from using the information and acting on it. No compensation is to be required of the Owner and the Website. The solution is to stop using the Website.
- Topcasinosites.bet features links to third-party websites. These Terms do not apply to their content and information. Users cannot hold the Website accountable for third-party content. When Users visit external websites, they agree to the third-party Terms.
- Users are solely responsible to acquaint themselves with and acknowledge the Terms of third-party services.
- Topcasinosites.bet doesn’t offer gambling or betting services, solely independently gathered information.
- If the Terms or parts of it violate the User’s local legislation, the rest still applies.
- If the Website, the featured content, or parts of them violate the User’s local legislation, inform Topcasinosites.bet. The Owner strives to comply with active legislation on a global scale, but its capacity to closely monitor everything is limited.
- The Owner has every right to limit access to Topcasinosites.bet or parts of its content without prior notice if legislation or the outlined Terms have been breached.
All content, written or visual, featured on Topcasinosites.bet is copyright material in all cases unless otherwise stated. Changing and handling the content or parts of it in any way, including but not limited to duplicating, remastering, republishing, redistributing, except for the case of direct-link sharing with a working do-follow link, cannot be done without the explicit approval of the Website.
4. T&C: Additional Provisions
The current Terms outline Users’ rights as non-transferable. We can choose to transfer our rights but only if we’re sure yours will not be affected.
If the current Terms or parts of them are deemed invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by a court of law or legal authority, the problems in question will be modified or removed. That will have no effect on the rest of the Terms.
The outlined Terms can be modified without prior notice and at our own discretion. It’s the Users’ obligation to stay informed.